Once you’ve created and published your form, you can view any responses and export them as spreadsheets for your use.
View form submissions
- In the dashboard, go to Formidable > Forms.
- Click on the form for which you want to see form submissions.
- Click on the Entries link at the top of the page. Note: If you accidentally open the wrong form entries, you can always switch forms using the drop-down in the upper right labeled Switch Form.
- The entries page by default will not show you all of the data associated with the entry. To see more information about a particular form submission, click View.
- (Optional) Sort the data in this list by clicking on the column names at the top and bottom of the field columns.
- (Optional) Filter the data by using the search boxes in the upper left.
- (Optional) Delete form submissions by hovering over the submission and clicking on the Delete link.
Export form submissions to a spreadsheet
- In the dashboard, go to Forms > Import/Export.
- Under Export Format, select CSV.
- Check the types of data you wish to export.
- Select the form from which you wish to export entries.
- Click the Export Selection button to export the entries in .csv format. You can edit the .csv file using using spreadsheet editing software like Microsoft Excel.