By adjusting the confirmation page settings in Formidable Forms, you can customize the message users receive or where in your site users are sent after they have submitted a form.
- In the dashboard, click the Formidable > Forms option on the left.
- Hover over the form you wish to edit and click on Settings. Note: If you are already editing a form, the Settings link will appear at the top of the page.
- Click on General on the right hand menu.
- To have the confirmation appear on the same page that the form was located, under Action After Form Submission select the radio button to the left of Display a Message, and enter your confirmation message into the text box.
- To send users to a confirmation page that you have already created, under Action After Form Submission, select the radio button to the left of Display content from another page, and select the page from the drop-down.
- To include responses automatically that users have entered into the form (e.g., name), insert them using the small drop-down menu near the upper left of the text field.
- When you are done editing your confirmation, click Update.